Group Employee Health BenefitsAt Active Insurance, we have an internal team of dedicated specialists who focus on group benefits plans. We work with businesses who have existing group benefits plans as well as those who do not.
For those businesses that currently have existing plans, our value added service and specialty includes Benefits Analysis, Account Maintenance & Administration, and Renewal Negotiation.
Benefit Analysis includes:
• An extensive review of your current group insurance coverage
• Determining any gaps in current coverage
• Illustrating potential plan enhancements or potential cost containment possibilities
Account Maintenance & Administration includes:
• Supporting the implementation of new policies, existing policies, and transferring policies
• An inspection of new policy materials and ensuring required documents are provided to the insurance carrier of choice
• Dealing with pressing administrative issues, claims inquiries and concerns
Renewal Negotiation includes:
• Examining and negotiating renewals to produce the most advantageous position for their company
• Providing insightful and concise renewal analysis
• Suggesting helpful and creative plan design alternatives
If you do not have an existing group benefits plan in place, please contact our team today to get more information, understand the reasons and benefits of implementing a group benefits plan, and receive a quotation. We work closely with business owners to understand their goals and budget restraints before soliciting quotes from the various insurance carriers to get the best price and product available. Once the plan is implemented we assist on a continuous basis with account maintenance, administration, and the renewal process.